Monday, June 14, 2010

Flax Seed!

I'm sure you have heard about Flax Seed, but maybe you don't know all it's benifits.

Flax seed:
Is a great source of Fiber
Is The richest source of omega fatty acids and lignans
Provides Improved Immune Function
Helps With Weight Management
Protects Against Bone Loss
Helps Reduce the Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
And MUCH MORE!

Now how do you add Flax seed into your diet? That was my question for a long time, I didn't know how to eat it or what to do with it. Then I discovered a GREAT product called Dash O' Flax. It's Pre-Ground Golden Flax seed. Unlike the actual seeds this is much easier to use in real life eating situations. It has a consistency like wheat germ. I Add a tablespoon or so to my yogurt every morning. I also add it in whenever I make something with bread crumbs. You can add it to so many different recipes from baked goods to smoothies.




I buy it right from my grocery store. I have found it at Shop Rite & Stew Lenorads. I be live it is also sold at Whole Foods. If you can't find it where you shop you can get it right from the manufacture @ https://www.flaxpremiumgold.com/index.html



Check out more on Flax seed from WebMd.com http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/benefits-of-flaxseed

No comments:

Post a Comment