There's nothing better then fresh chocolate chip cookies! Even if you eat clean you can indulge in these sweet treats. My Paleo Chocolate Chunk Cookie recipe is so irresistible, everyone I know can't get enough and I am always asked to make them! These cookies are grain free, dairy free and made without processed sugar.
What You Need
- 3 Cups Blanched Almond Flour THIS is my favorite brand, it is the finest almond flour I have found and is great for baking!
- 1/2 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Unrefined Coconut Oil or Palm Shortening
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1.5 Cups Enjoy Life Mega Chunks
- Preheat the oven to 375'F
- In a mixer combine your melted Coconut Oil, Maple Syrup, Eggs and Vanilla
- While your mixer is on a low speed slowly add your dry ingredients
4. Once the batter is combined stir in your Chocolate Chunks
5. On a Silpat or Parchment Paper place balls of dough (I use a small ice cream scoop)
Serve your cookies with a glass of Fresh Homemade Almond Milk!