We have been experimenting in the kitchen lately to create new and tasty dinners that follow the Paleo lifestyle. Chicken is a great lean protein that can be made into endless recipes. Here is a creative way to re work the traditional Chicken "peanut" satay. You can serve it with any side, we decided to grill up some peppers and onions tonight.
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 4 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 ½ lbs chicken breasts
- Wooden skewers
- Slice chicken into “tenders”
- Combine milk, garlic, ginger and salt in a bowl.
- Marinate chicken in mixture for 2-4 hours in the refrigerator
- You want to soak your wooden skewers in water for about an hour before grilling
- Skewer chicken on soaked skewers
- Using a grill or a grill pan, grill for approximately 10 minutes, turning as necessary to cook evenly.
- Server with Satay sauce Recipe Here
Would you try this version of Chicken Satay?