Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday's This for That! Brummel and Brown

Today's this for that is a great product I have been using for sometime.  Many of us try to avoid butter at all costs weather its in recipies or as a spread.  There are many different products out there and I have tried a bunch.  For a long time I used Country Crock until I came across this great spread. 
It's called Brummel & Brown® and unlike other spreads its made with yogart.  If you are like me that may sound like cause for concern but I decided to try it and I was pleasently surprised.  It still had all the flavor and consistensy of a butter spread with less fat and calories, it also has no cholesterol and 0 grams of trans fat per serving. It has the sweet, creamy taste of butter blended with the wholesome goodness of natural yogurt! 


Butter                         VS              Brummel & Brown


Have you ever tried Brummel & Brown®? Would you?

1 comment: