Monday, October 4, 2010

Ozzy!

Yes! We have a new addition to our family and his name is Ozzy!
He is a Cocker Spaniel puppy and he is about 3 1/2 months old with an amazing multi colored coat.

 
I am so elated and overjoyed already that I can't imagine my life without him.  I was surprised at how fast I fell in love with him and how much he already means to me.  I know now that I will never have a problem with dirty diapers when I have kids.  As I start to potty train Ozzy I am amazed at how little I care about cleaning up his accidents. (Thankfully in the kitchen where there is no carpet to destroy).  He is a wonderful little boy who loves to snuggle and play.  He is already in love with leaves in the yard and will chase anything you drag along the floor.
 For a puppy he is incredibly relaxed and calm but still loves to run around in the yard with me.  He is also very well behaved and doesn't require to be on a leash when outside in our yard, he will literally stay within a foot of you unless you start running then he will follow and stop the minute you do.  I just wanted to fill you all in on my new love! I look forward to sharing more with you and I promise I will try not to think my Ozzy is the bestest doggy in the whole wide world (even though he is) :)


 Thanks for all the well wishes and support!


No comments:

Post a Comment