It's that time of year again to take hold and look at the crazy food concoctions that came out of State Fairs this year...
Each year gatherings from small venues to huge state fairs across the country offer visitors an array of food vendors with hundreds of options, most of which are fried and or on a stick for easy eating.
Since only the guiltiest of pleasures are considered as ingredients, the selection of food is often more ridiculous than you could expect and the combinations keep getting more obscure. But when you can deep fry anything and call it delicious, hundreds of fair goers seem to rally around you.
Here is a look at some of the weirdest concoctions to come from fairs around the nation this year...
10. Chocolate Covered Corn Dog — The Orange County State Fair:
9. Deep Fried Kool-Aid — San Diego County Fair:
8. Deep Fried Butter On A Stick — Iowa State Fair:
7. Buffalo Chicken in a Flapjack — Texas State Fair:
6. Red Velvet Funnel Cake — Florida State Fair:
5. El Bananarito — Texas State Fair:
4. Chocolate Covered Jalapeno Poppers — Minnesota State Fair:
1. Fried Ice Cream Burger — Florida State Fair: