This is a quick and easy recipe to make a delicious homemade dinner.
- You can use store bought pesto but I prefer to make mine from scratch. Its simple and quick process that brings incredible flavor to your meal. To find the pesto recipe go here!
- Next I defrost my frozen shrimp in a bowl under cool running water. (you can also use fresh raw shrimp)
- Next I measure out my Gluten Free linguini to ensure proper servings.
- If your shrimp are shelled you can easily remove the shells under running water.
- While I leave the shrimp to drain in the sink I add the pasta to boiling water
- In a large warm skillet I add the shrimp and cook till pink on one side then flip them over.
- Once the shrimp is flipped I add a few teaspoons of the pesto and begin to saute the shrimp.
After draining the cooked pasta
I add it to the skillet and top it off with more pesto
- Stir the shrimp, pesto and pasta for a few minutes
- Then serve! I like to top it off with a bit of pecorino romano grated cheese.
For this post I used 4 Tbsp of oil and opted to leave out the pine nuts while making the pesto. Each serving has 11 Weight Watcher Points Plus Values. Yields 2 Servings