Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday's Featured Product! Brummel & Brown!

I don't know about you, but I LOVE butter!  Of course, whenever something is cooked with butter, it tastes better.  Unfortunately butter isn't great for our health (or our waistline!) so like most I look for healthy butter substitutes.  I have used and tried a bunch of different ones out there over the years. They are great because they will help you cut calories when cooking and baking while still getting the delicious flavor you want.
My favorite right now is Brummel & Brown® because it has a creamy and delicious fresh butter taste. I use it whenever I am cooking, whether buttering toast or baking cookies. I also use it in most all of my recipes in place of butter to save calories and fat. It will work in any kind of recipe that calls for butter. It's blended with natural yogurt and has half the fat and calories of butter. Also it contains 85% less saturated fat than butter, and has no cholesterol, no hydrogenated oils and no trans fat per serving.  I have found it to be a butter substitute that is creamier and tastier than most other substitutes out there because of the natural yogurt.

For anyone trying to eat healthy, lower their fat, including trans fat, calories, or cholesterol intake by replacing butter in their diet you may want to try this creamy and natural spread!
  


6 comments:

  1. My family loves this product. Especially the strawberry. I am your newest follower from the Thursday blog hop. Please come stop by !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new GFC follower. I found you on a blog hop. I would like for you to stop by my site and follow as well. Thanks so much. Also check out our giveaway for a Technogel Pillow $170!!! http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Will stop bu now, Thanks for the info on the giveaway!

      Delete
  3. Great blog you have here. I'm your newest follower via GFC. I'd be glad if you return the favor. Tnx!
    http://beauty-hive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Now following you as well :)

      Delete